- If the user wishes to cancel any booking due to any reason whatsoever, the same shall be only valid if Budget Mountains is notified of the cancellation in writing on its official address or via e-mail, at least 15 days before the commencement of the trip or adventure activity. Any refund due to the user, natural calamity, road blocks will be subject to cancellation charges by Budget Mountains
- Written cancellations will only be acknowledged if they are received by Budget Mountains on their official address or e-mail on working days. Cancellation request received on Sundays and public holidays shall be processed only on the next official working day.
- The following refund shall be payable to the user in case of valid cancellation of a booking:-
- If the cancellation request is received before 30 days from the commencement of the trip, the whole amount paid for the trip will be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received between 15 to 30 days from the commencement of the trip, 50% of the trip cost shall be refunded.
- In cases where the cancellation request is not received before 15 days from the commencement of the trip Treksa shall not be liable to pay any refund.
- Cancellation of booking made within 15 days of departure date will not be liable for any refund.
Cancellation By Operator
In case a trek is called off by the operator# due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond the control of the operator#, such as natural clamities, denial of permissions by various government bodies etc., the following conditions shall be applicable.
- The Operator# will not be liable for any monetary refunds.
- The User/Client who has made a booking, shall be entitled to book for a future trek with us, subject to availability of fixed departures within a period of 6 months from the date of the original departure date for which the booking was made.
- The aforementioned entitlement shall be less than or equal to the amount that was paid to the operator as an advance and will be subject to deductions by the operator for the bookings that the operator may have made for the trek under consideration, such as transport, hotels, for which the services of 3rd party may have been employed.
- •Operator is a reference for Budget Mountains Private Limited.
- The above-mentioned refunds are subjected to deductions for any expenses that may have been incurred for hotel booking or transport etc., by Budget Mountains
- In cases where the request for cancellation is received after the commencement of the trip or if the user voluntarily drops out of the trip for any reason whatsoever, Budget Mountains shall not be liable to pay any refund. Furthermore, no refund shall be payable by Budget Mountains for any of the service or facility provided by Budget Mountains in its packages, but not availed by the user.